Master Scuba Diver
Gain the in-depth knowledge and experience that will distinguish you as a leader in any diving club or group. Thrill to the adventure of open-water dives in settings that will test skills and expand your diving capabilities and experience. Your success allows you to proudly carry the most coveted and respected certification card in recreational diving – the NAUI Master Scuba Diver card.
During training, students will engage in a minimum of eight open-water dives, including the following required dives:
- Emergency procedures and rescue
- Deep/simulated decompression diving
- Limited visibility or night diving
- Underwater navigation – search and recovery – light salvage
You may also choose from many different dives for your elective dives, such as:
- Skin diving
- Environmental study or survey
- Air consumption (practical application)
- Boat diving
Individuals ages 15+ and who have a NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver certification (or its equivalent), may enroll in the Master Scuba Diver course.